July 31, 2008

Potty in the Toilet...

look at that belly... cute!
Strutting his CARS undies
We are potty training at our house. We've been trying for quite some time now and this week we are wearing BIG BOY UNDIES... I have a feeling that means more work for me. I have the rest of the week off, so I decided to get rid of the diapers during the day. So far he's doing really well. He'll stay dry for a good couple hours. Then today we are over at Mike's mom's doing laundry and washing the truck. He did well until just now. As I was signing onto here, I hear this little voice from down stairs "Mommy, mommy! I go and check and then he says "Poopies..." He had gone potty with no protection (besides clothing) for the first time. I hope the TOTALLY wet feeling helps him remember to use the toilet. I hope when Jamie and Jordan come (Mike's sister and brother in law) to visit, Cayden will be doing really well on the potty. Well, I guess that's enough potty talk to now. c:
*********************
Okay so about three days after I wrote this post, he quit again. I talked to a friend and she said that it's not bad that he has quit using the potty. That he'll do it WHEN he's ready... and he does. Sometimes he uses the toilet and sometimes he doesn't. I'm not worried. I know it will happen at the right time.

No comments:

Past Blogs