August 23, 2008

Super Good Deal!

Okay, so on Thursday we went to Sears with Mike's dad. I really don't know for what... but I got the BEST deal ever! 
I have been in need of a new purse for so long. So I've been looking at them off and on. I wanted one that wasn't huge, but had enough spots for all I need. 
Then I found it... In the clearance section!
It is super cute and has all the compartments that I need. 
- cell phone pocket
- a pocket for my keys.
- a zip pocket in the middle. (I can put Cayden's diaper and wipes in it, along with his WIC folder and my address book.)
- two side sections for my comb, mirror, and whatever.
This is all good, but the best part is the price.
It was a $50 purse and I only paid $9.76 for it.
Isn't that the best deal ever?!? I thought so and I'm guessing Mike did too because I now own it.

No comments:

Past Blogs