January 9, 2009

Tools & Hide-n-Seek

For Christmas, Cayden received a tool bench and a bunch of tools from my mom. He has been having such a blast playing with them. If something is "broken" he'll fix it. He's fixed the vents, couch, counters, his rocking chair, and many other items. The other day he was playing with his tools and I couldn't resist taking a picture. He's growing up so fast!
Then, after I took the picture, he decided he needed to hide from me. Mike and him play Hide-n-Seek all the time. So he knows all the good places to hide. One of those places is his closet. For an almost three year old, he can stand still and be quiet while he's hiding. Any other time, that's not even possible. He's become a master at Hide-n-Seek. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. But he has fun.

1 comment:

Corah Webber. said...

Elijah and Lance play hide-n-seek all the time too. He isn't that great at it though... he always hides in the same place. I have to make him hide other places.

Past Blogs