July 26, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance...

Today has been a good day. 
I had a great time at work, I love working on bar (making the coffee). It's so much fun when I have a good second bar person. We kept making messes, which makes it even more fun. c:
Mike's old manager just lost a couple partners and wants me to come to her store. So I'm going to try to pick up a few hours a week there. Hopefully she needs an opener. I love my store and all my partners, but I also enjoy working at her store. The girls there always treat me like one of them. Yeah for Starbucks!!
Cayden has been in a dancing mood lately. He's learned how to jump and skip. So now he dances (jumping and skipping) all the time. We've watched "So You Think You Can Dance" a few times and he adds in his version of their dancing. He even makes his own beat. It's so cute! Some days he wants me to sing along, and then some days he doesn't. I guess it just depends on how the beat in his head sounds. It's fun watching him grow up.
Well, I guess that's it for now. 

2 comments:

Stevie B said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Blessings

Tracie said...

Nicole,

I just started a blog too.

http://www.thestippfamilyinrichland.blogspot.com.

Glad to hear you are all taking advantage of the weather lately.

Tracie

Past Blogs