August 31, 2008

Laugh Till You Cry

In the middle of writing the last blog, Cayden wanted to Rock-a-Baby with me. Rock-a-Baby is where I hold him, usually after his bath, and sing "rock a bye baby" over and over while I rock him... Pretty much it's like the name... Rock-a-Baby.
Anyway, Cayden wanted to Rock-a-Baby, so I stopped blogging and we played for a bit.
In the middle of me singing, he started yelling "Quiet!" over and over. So I stopped singing. Then he would say "again, Rock-a-Baby". So we'd start up again. Well, it turned into a game of me singing and him yelling "Quiet!" 
I started laughing, which made him yell more. I laughed so hard that I started to cry. I haven't laughed like that in such a long time. It was nice!
Then it was MY TURN...
He held my head and sang Rock-a-Baby while I yelled "Quiet!".... We both laughed and cried for about ten minutes. It was so much fun!!

No comments:

Past Blogs