August 31, 2008

So I'm a Serial Killer...

... of tiny little bugs... Yuck!
Last night, I was picking up the living room so I could go to bed and saw something on the floor. I get closer and it's a piece of food of some sort... off of Cayden's plate I'm sure. Well, the piece of food was COVERED in tiny sugar ants. So I got out the Q Tips (yep... the Q Tips where my weapon of choice) and started smashing as many ants as I could. I think I killed about fifteen of them. A lot went back under my wall, so I'll have to find a way to get them out.
After a few minutes, I looked down my wall towards my bookcase and saw some cobwebs. So... I started taking out my photo albums. Under one of the albums was this spider. About the size of a dime. YIKES!
I carefully figured out how I was going to go about and kill this spider.... I now had no idea where he was located due to my "fling-the-album/spider-across-the-room" shriek. I got the flash light and found him climbing up my couch. So, I use my spanish book to smash him. 
All in all, I killed fifteen ants, 2 spiders, and a fly. 
Why do they find the need to come into my house?? 
**WARNING TO ALL BUGS**
Entering Nicole's house WILL cause death or serious injury!
 Enter At Your Own Risk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have become quite a bug smasher also... the other day i killed a monster cockroach in the garage with a broom.... 90% get smashed...the few and far between just get a flush down the toilet...and the toilet gets flushed 2x...just so they can't crawl up and get me while i go to the bathroom....

Past Blogs