September 26, 2008

the LOVE of my life

Michael Witte
Today it's all about my hubby....
Mike and I met in 1999 and fell madly in love and got married in 2001. 
He is my best friend and such a wonderful husband. 
He was my first love and my first kiss. It makes me feel so blessed that I get to spend the rest of my life with him and give him all the kisses I want. c:
Mike is not only a great husband, he's a wonderful Daddy to Cayden!
A little over two years ago, we had our little boy. From day one, Mike has been there and he's taught Cayden about football and tons of other things that Daddy's teach their kids.
The most important thing about Mike is his love for the Lord. Mike got saved and set free from some awful things and now he is a totally different person. His heart's desire is to know God and to live for Him. He wants to see Heaven on Earth. Mike has always been an inspiration to me in his walk with the Lord. I know he puts a smile on God's face because he puts one on mine all the time. Mike is an amazing man of God and I am blessed to be called his wife!
*BABY - I LOVE YOU TO PIECES!*

No comments:

Past Blogs